Please note sizing programs do not launch from the website directly, they must be installed on the userâ€™s computer. Follow the steps below to complete installation.
1. Select the sizing program you wish to install by clicking on the â€śClick Hereâ€ť box next to the program you wish to install:
a. AutoCAD Add-on: Requires either AutoCAD version 2007 or 2008 to be installed on the userâ€™s computer. Add-on must be installed through the AutoCAD system, contact your AutoCAD support for steps to complete this task.
b. WF Sizing version 2.2.4: Latest version of the sizing utility, continue to the next step for installation instructions.
c. WF Sizing Version 2.1.10: Earlier version of the sizing utility, continue to the next step for installation instructions.
2. A â€śDownload Fileâ€ť notification box will open, select â€śSaveâ€ť.
3. When the download has completed a new notification box will open indicating the download is complete. Click the â€śOpenâ€ť button to continue.
4. A file window should now be open containing 5 files. Double click the file titled â€śsetup.exeâ€ť to launch the installation wizard. Follow the on screen instructions to install the program.
a. Note: If the file window does not open automatically locate the saved file downloaded in step 2 and double click to open the file window.
5. Once the installation has completed, locate the program shortcut and double click to start the application.
WARDFLEX AutoCAD sizing utility for use with both AutoCAD 2007 and 2008
File Size: 1.3 MB
Download the zip file: WARDFLEX Sizing Utility for AutoCAD Setup
Version 2.2.4 – Date – 4/27/07 – NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 2.1.10 AND EARLIER PROJECTS!!
File size: 2.2 MB
Download the zip file: WFSize2.2.4
Version 2.1.10 – Works with 2.1.10 and earlier projects
File size: 2.2 MB
Download the zip file: WFSize2